All of my stoles, vestments and church textiles are designed, cut out by hand & embroidered on my trusty Bernina sewing machine, or by hand, using the finest silks and cottons. I design each piece to incorporate the symbols and religious iconography of your choosing. I love the process of talking through ideas & trying to create something new and exciting, that fulfills your vision and is totally unique. From everyday stoles to intricate one off designs for special occasions, such as ordinations, I’ll design a unique item just for you.
Take a look at some of my recent commissions below, if you’d like to talk to me about a commission please click below to send me a message.
Pour out my Spirit
Celtic Tree of Life
St Alban Stole
The Oak Tree
Alpha & Omega
Bishop Edward King Stole
Fishers of People
From my Blog
- Ordination Stoles 2021Welcome to visitors old and new to my website. I wanted to make you aware my order book for 2021 Ordination stoles is already starting to fill up with enquiries. As I work completely by myself the number of commissions…
- I Will Pour Out My SpiritThis is my most recent commission, for an ordination stole. I was asked to include the words ‘I will pour out my Spirit on all people’ and flames as a starting point for the design. My first designs had flames…
- Couching the Tree of LifeOver the last couple of months I’ve been working on my latest commission – the Celtic Tree of Life Stole. This commission came from Waterford in Ireland, so my first international client! I was asked to reflect the elements of…
- Joy to the World this EasterI know it’s been a difficult few weeks for all of us, being apart from the ones we love is very hard and especially so at times of celebration like Easter. I had been thinking of a new project originally…
- St Alban the Martyr StoleThis is my most recent finished commission for the priest at St Alban the Martyr, London. I was asked to incorporate the stone mullions around the chancel window as viewed from the outside. On the nape of the neck the…
- Red Pebble StoleEarlier this year I was commissioned to produce a stole that was quite different with regards to the design. Unlike my previous work where most of the design work was completed by me then refined with the client, in this…