I am well on my way now, both the front and back orphrey’s are nearly complete. Just the gold leather work to do on the fish, then make up the chasuble itself ready for them to be attached.
I have used a different technique for these orphrey’s which I have to admit I found quite challenging at first. I have used ‘Bondaweb’ which you iron on to the reverse of the fabric. Cut out the shape & then peel off the paper backing, then iron the cut out shape on to the background fabric.
Sounds easy but it all had to be done in reverse & each individual shape fitted exactly in to place. Very time consuming & fiddly, just what I like !!!
Front and back all stuck down and ready for securing with a red zig-zag stitch.