All of my stoles, vestments and church textiles are designed, cut out by hand & embroidered on my trusty Bernina sewing machine, or by hand, using the finest silks and cottons. I design each piece to incorporate the symbols and religious iconography of your choosing. I love the process of talking through ideas & trying to create something new and exciting, that fulfills your vision and is totally unique. From everyday stoles to intricate one off designs for special occasions, such as ordinations, I’ll design a unique item just for you.
Take a look at some of my recent commissions below, if you’d like to talk to me about a commission please click below to send me a message.
Celtic Tree of Life
St Alban Stole
The Oak Tree
Alpha & Omega
Bishop Edward King Stole
Fishers of People
From my Blog
- Couching the Tree of LifeOver the last couple of months I’ve been working on my latest commission – the Celtic Tree of Life Stole. This commission came from Waterford in Ireland, so my first international client! I was asked to reflect the elements of…
- Joy to the World this EasterI know it’s been a difficult few weeks for all of us, being apart from the ones we love is very hard and especially so at times of celebration like Easter. I had been thinking of a new project originally…
- St Alban the Martyr StoleThis is my most recent finished commission for the priest at St Alban the Martyr, London. I was asked to incorporate the stone mullions around the chancel window as viewed from the outside. On the nape of the neck the…
- Red Pebble StoleEarlier this year I was commissioned to produce a stole that was quite different with regards to the design. Unlike my previous work where most of the design work was completed by me then refined with the client, in this…
- The Finishing touchesWith all the cutting completed the stole based on Bishop Edward King Chapel was then to start piecing together. With this design I decided that the back neck piece would look better as a single piece of the white silk…
- Working the top stitchingI’ve been busy carrying on with the White stole based on the Bishop Edward King Chapel ceiling and am really pleased with how it’s looking so far. Now that I had completed the outline stitches from the tracing, I started…